The scope of work shall include providing labor, equipment, materials, etc. necessary in performing miscellaneous Facility and other types of repairs, upgrades, replacements, and new construction as directed by the MDTA Project Manager in an on-call or task-based manner. This work may be required on any portion (Facility and all appurtenances) of any of the MDTA’s facilities. The work may include but is not limited to the following:
1. Roof leak repairs including membrane, insulation, decking and drains.
2. Facility Roof Replacement (partial or complete).
3. Floor tile removal and replacement.
4. Interior & exterior Facility painting & associated finishes.
5. Carpet/Flooring replacement.
6. Acoustic ceiling tile (ACT) and gypsum board ceiling replacement.
|Jurisdiction||Maryland Transportation Authority|