In today’s evolving development and construction projects, developers and prime contractors must deal with the ever-increasing complexities of complying with local and minority business enterprise (LBE/LMBE) utilization goals.
Three|E Consulting Group uses our contract compliance and third-party governance framework to review, monitor and track LBE/LMBE utilization throughout all phases of our clients projects. We also help our clients to document “best efforts” towards achieving established utilization mandates.
Some of our key Compliance services include:
- Establish, collect, monitor and report project compliance indicators to assure compliance with mandated business and workforce utilization goals;
- Identify and document each compliance management indicator and the associated performance goal, data source and methodology for measurement;
- Review and verify LBE/LMBE utilization plans submitted by Bidders/Proposers;
- Monitor and assess compliance by conducting site audits, reviewing payment requests, facilitating performance/payment issues, and determining final compliance with the program;
- Develop and generate monthly and quarterly compliance reports regarding LBE/LMBE utilization, direct labor hire and man-hours utilization;
- Create and monitor corrective action plans (CAP) when performance goals are not met. Monitor CAPs until improvements are made and gains held;
- Assist general contractors in documenting sub-contractor non-performance;
- Prevailing Wage/Davis Bacon Monitoring.