The PSEG Keys Energy Center is a new clean, natural gas-fired, power plant in Prince George’s County, Maryland. The Keys Energy Center, a 755-MW combined cycle plant, on a 180+ acre parcel of land north of North Keys Road approximately 1.25 miles east of Brandywine, Maryland. The plant will run on clean, efficient natural gas.
Three|E was contracted by the developer PSEG and the three general contractors SNC-Lavalin, Otis Eastern Service and Feirrera Construction to assist them with strategic sourcing, compliance, community and stakeholder engagement, as well as, brand asset management.
- Conduct diligent searches for Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), County Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) and Local Business Enterprise (LBE) participants in order to facilitate the projects efforts to achieve the Business Enterprise Utilization and Employment Goals.
- Enforcing project diversity goals in part by administering a program for businesses and the workforce to be trained in various aspects of the project.
- Develop monitoring reports documenting LBE/LMBE business utilization.
- Enforce project diversity goals in part by assisting in administering a program for businesses and the workforce to be trained in various aspects of the project.
- Inform LBE/LMBE potential bidders of available assistance through County, State, Federal governments and private sector regarding working capital and bonding.
- Develop aggressive outreach, training, informational, publicity and promotional programs to engage local workforce around employment training and opportunities.
- Create a workforce pipeline for PGC residents to identify job opportunities, enroll in customized training programs for the jobs and ultimately be placed into the job.
- Provide up-to-date information to County residents and the community-at-large to disseminate information regarding the development of the Project.
- Solicit community input via public relations, meetings, responding to community inquiries and other interface with the community leaders as necessary.
- Develop relationships with the local Chambers of Commerce, various trade associations and professional organizations for the purpose of achieving the goals established in the project.